The quickest way for you to provide feedback is to:
- Fill in the contact form above
- Speak to a staff member
- Call our interpreter service 131 450 (ask them to call Carrington Health)
Otherwise, feel free to complete a full Feedback from or send in a letter via:
- The Feedback box at reception or provide to a staff member
- Mail to the “Quality Manager”, Carrington Health, Level 2, 43 Carrington Rd, Box Hill VIC 3128
- Email to email@example.com or phone 03 9890 2222
We will review and let you know we have received your feedback within 5 days. If you have requested a response, we will respond within 28 days. If your feedback is more complex and will take longer to address, we will let you know.
No, you can choose to stay anonymous. If you would like a response from us, we will need your contact details.
If you give negative feedback, your use of Carrington Health services will not be affected. You also have the right to a have an external advocate or other independent support to assist you with your feedback.
You have a few contact options:
- Let us know directly
- Contact our CEO on 9890 2220
- Health Complaints Commissioner’s Office on 1800 136 066 hcc.vic.gov.au
- Aged Care Complains Commissioner on 1800 550 552 agedcarecomplaints.gov.au
- Disability Services Commissioner on 1800 677 342 odsc.vic.gov.au
- The Department of Social Services via email DSSfeedback@dss.gov.au
- If you’re not happy you can call the Ombudsman’s office on 1300 362 072