At Carrington Health we value your comments and are continuously looking at ways to improve our services. If you have a complaint, we will do our best to resolve the issue quickly.
To provide feedback, clients, staff and community members can:
- Complete a Feedback Form and place in the “Feedback Box” at reception
- Give a Feedback Form to any Receptionist or Service Provider
- Mail a Feedback Form to “Quality Manager” (QM) Carrington Health, Level 2, 43 Carrington Rd, Box Hill VIC 3128
- Email a Feedback Form to email@example.com or phone 03 8843 2363
- Speak to a staff member in person
- Fill in the form below
If you are not satisfied with our service, please contact us. If you remain dissatisfied with our response, you may contact the Health Complaints Commissioner (HCC). The HCC responds to complaints about health services and the handling of health information in Victoria. Their service is free, confidential and impartial. To lodge a complaint with the HCC:
Fill out a complaint form online ator Phone 1300 582 113 between 9am and 5pm, Monday to Friday to discuss your complaint.