Should I come to my appointment?
Based on current advice from the Department of Health and Human Services, we are providing services as usual. However, do not attend your appointment or service if you are feeling unwell. If you are unsure what to do please let us know prior to visiting Carrington Health by contacting us 9890 2220 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our staff practise infection control processes in accordance with recommended standards.
- Our cleaning staff undertake cleaning in accordance with Department of Health recommendations.
- As we are a community space however, to avoid infection please follow health instructions such as cover your cough and sneeze, and wash your hands regularly.
You will also be asked questions about your travel and health by our staff.
Please visit our previous news post for more information on this, by clicking the link here. A reminder that if you are unwell to please contact your GP and follow their advice.
It is important you stay up to date with factual advice about Coronavirus via Government websites including:
• Victorian Department of Health and Human Services: https://www.dhhs.vic.gov.au/victorian-public-coronavirus-disease-covid-19
• Department of Health: https://www.health.gov.au/news/health-alerts/novel-coronavirus-2019-ncov-health-alert
• Myth Busting information from Better Health Victoria: https://www.betterhealth.vic.gov.au/blog/blogcollectionpage/novel-coronavirus-mythbusting
• Victorian Department Self Assessment tool: https://www.dhhs.vic.gov.au/sites/default/files/documents/202003/2001628_COVID-19%20Self%20assessment%20for%20risk.pdf
We will continue to monitor the situation and may make changes to our services if and when Government advice changes. Please check our website news or Facebook page for our latest updates.To keep up to date with the latest advice from the Department of Health please visit their website or follow their Facebook page.
Note: This post was published 13 March 2020 and edited 16 March 2020.