To help stop the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19) in our community we are currently not running this group in person. We are still connecting with members during this time via telehealth (phone or video). Please get in contact if you have any questions or concerns by emailing email@example.com (Updated: 17 June 2020).
- The Carrington Café is a place for people with younger onset dementia and their family, partners or friends
- It’s a chance to chat and share experiences in a relaxed and supportive environment
- The café events are all held in Box Hill and locations are determined when you book in
- Light morning tea and hot drinks are provided
- Bookings are essential and can be made by contacting Diedre on 03 8843 2215 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Sessions are held on the 3rd Tuesday of each month and are $5 per person.Make an Enquiry