To help stop the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19) in our community we have temporarily suspended some of our programs and services. Current group participants have been notified. We are continually monitoring this situation and will be in touch if this group or program can be delivered remotely or when it resumes. Please get in contact if you have any questions or concerns by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org (Posted: 25 March 2020).
- The Carrington Café is a place for people with younger onset dementia and their family, partners or friends
- It’s a chance to chat and share experiences in a relaxed and supportive environment
- The café events are all held in Box Hill and locations are determined when you book in
- Light morning tea and hot drinks are provided
- Bookings are essential and can be made by contacting Diedre on 03 8843 2215 or email@example.com
Sessions are held on the 3rd Tuesday of each month and are $5 per person.Make an Enquiry