GLA:D™ Australia knee & hip Osteoarthritis treatment
To help stop the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19) in our community we are currently not running this group in person. We are still connecting with members during this time online. Please get in contact if you have any questions or concerns by emailing email@example.com (Updated: 17 June 2020).
- GLA:D™ Australia is an education and exercise program for people with hip or knee osteoarthritis symptoms.
- Our Physiotherapy team provide education and exercise to prevent symptoms from getting worse and reducing pain.
- People living with hip or knee osteoarthritis symptoms are suited for the program, particularly people considering treatment via surgery.
- To view a GLA:D™ info video visit GLA:D Australia Video or for more general info see Glad Australia
- The program includes 2 group exercise sessions per week, for a total of 6 weeks. Bookings are essential.
- Please see our fees page for information on pricing, which will be discussed at the time of booking.
To make further enquiries about the GLA:D™ Australia program, please contact us 9890 2220.