GLA:D™ Australia knee & hip Osteoarthritis treatment
To help stop the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19) in our community we have temporarily suspended some of our programs and services. Current group participants have been notified. We are continually monitoring this situation and will be in touch if this group or program can be delivered remotely or when it resumes. Please get in contact if you have any questions or concerns by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org (Posted: 25 March 2020).
- GLA:D™ Australia is an education and exercise program for people with hip or knee osteoarthritis symptoms.
- Our Physiotherapy team provide education and exercise to prevent symptoms from getting worse and reducing pain.
- People living with hip or knee osteoarthritis symptoms are suited for the program, particularly people considering treatment via surgery.
- To view a GLA:D™ info video visit GLA:D Australia Video or for more general info see Glad Australia
- The program includes 2 group exercise sessions per week, for a total of 6 weeks. Bookings are essential.
- Please see our fees page for information on pricing, which will be discussed at the time of booking.
To make further enquiries about the GLA:D™ Australia program, please contact us 9890 2220.