This group has now resumed, but there are some restrictions in place to help keep our community safe and stop the spread of COVID-19. If you have any questions or concerns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org (Update: 17 February 2021).
- Good Life is our supported exercise program led by a Physiotherapist alongside our Allied Health Assistant team.
- This program helps to build strength and keep active in a supportive and social environment.
- A physical activity info session and individual assessment by a Physiotherapist are both completed prior to starting.
- You will be supplied a 3 month individual program with the opportunity to later to join our Wellness Program.
- Good Life costs can be confirmed at the time of booking and includes two sessions per week. Bookings are essential.
- Please see our fees page for more information on pricing options.
To find out more about Good Life and to get started make an enquiry or call us 03 9890 2220.Make an Enquiry