To help stop the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19) in our community we have temporarily suspended some of our programs and services. Current group participants have been notified. We are continually monitoring this situation and will be in touch if this group or program can be delivered remotely or when it resumes. Please get in contact if you have any questions or concerns by emailing email@example.com (Posted: 25 March 2020).
- Good Life is our supported exercise program led by a Physiotherapist alongside our Allied Health Assistant team.
- This program helps to build strength and keep active in a supportive and social environment.
- A physical activity info session and individual assessment by a Physiotherapist are both completed prior to starting.
- You will be supplied a 3 month individual program with the opportunity to later to join our Wellness Program.
- Good Life costs can be confirmed at the time of booking and includes two sessions per week. Bookings are essential.
- Please see our fees page for more information on pricing options.
To find out more about Good Life and to get started make an enquiry or call us 03 9890 2220.Make an Enquiry