Good Life Gym
- Physical Activity Information Session prior to commencing GLG
- Individual assessment by a physiotherapist and a program designed for you
- Supervision by Physiotherapists and trained fitness instructors from YMCA
- Regular assessments and program updates to all clients who attend regularly
- Opportunities to transfer to community gym where appropriate
- Regular orientations to YMCA gyms
How long can I attend the Good Life Gym?
You will be supplied a 3 month individual program while accessing the Good Life Gym, on commencement of this program you will be offered an opportunity to join our Wellness Gym.
Can you use this service?
To take part in the Good Life Club, you will need to attend a Physical Activity Information Session. These sessions are run regularly.
What does it cost?
For information about all fees and charges please visit Our Fees .
How do I make an appointment?
If you would like to attend the Physical Activity Information Session, please contact us at 9890 2220. We will forward an application/screening form to be completed and returned to us when you attend the Information Session. For more information regarding the upcoming Information Session, ask to be put through to the Allied Health Assistant and they can answer additional questions.Make an Enquiry