To help stop the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19) in our community we are currently not running this group in person. We are still connecting with members during this time online. Please get in contact if you have any questions or concerns by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org (Updated: 17 June 2020).
- Moving Together helps people to build their balance and strength, while remaining seated in a chair.
- The program supports people who may not be suited for our other exercise programs, due to balance instability on their feet.
- Moving Together helps people to gently build their strength and confidence to get moving again.
- Led by a Physiotherapist, Moving Together also includes an initial assessment for everyone who joins.
- The program is held on Wednesday and Friday’s at 11am.
- Costs are confirmed at time of booking. See our fee’s page for pricing information.
Bookings are essential for Moving Together. Make an enquiry to get started or contact us on 03 9890 2220.Make an Enquiry