This group has now resumed, but there are some restrictions in place to help keep our community safe and stop the spread of COVID-19. If you have any questions or concerns, please email email@example.com (Updated: 10 May 2021).
- The Walking Group provides an avenue for people to get together while also engaging in regular physical activity.
- This is a free program, led by our Allied Health Assistants and includes a 45 min walk which you can complete at your own pace.
- We meet in the foyer of Aqualink Box Hill and the walk takes place around Surrey park every Thursday at 9.30am.
- Suitable for independent walkers of any fitness level who will need to complete and return a medical clearance form prior to commencing.
- Participants are asked to wear suitable shoes and to bring their own water bottle and hat/ raincoat (weather permitting).
Bookings are essential for this free program and can be arranged by making an enquiry below or contacting us on 03 9890 2220.Make an Enquiry