To help stop the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19) in our community we have temporarily suspended some of our programs and services. Current group participants have been notified. We are continually monitoring this situation and will be in touch if this group or program can be delivered remotely or when it resumes. Please get in contact if you have any questions or concerns by emailing email@example.com (Posted: 25 March 2020).
- The Walking Group provides an avenue for people to get together while also engaging in regular physical activity.
- This is a free program, led by our Allied Health Assistants and includes a 45 min walk which you can complete at your own pace.
- We meet in the foyer of Aqualink Box Hill and the walk takes place around Surrey park every Thursday at 9.30am.
- Suitable for independent walkers of any fitness level who will need to complete and return a medical clearance form prior to commencing.
- Participants are asked to wear suitable shoes and to bring their own water bottle and hat/ raincoat (weather permitting).
Bookings are essential for this free program and can be arranged by making an enquiry below or contacting us on 03 9890 2220.Make an Enquiry