Do you want to know more about the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) and what it means to access Allied Health therapy?
At the session you will learn about what the NDIS means for you and how you can begin to prepare and plan.
Join our free session to find out more.
The forum will provide an opportunity to:
- Understand how the NDIS works and how it may impact you
- Learn more about the registering and preparing for transition to the NDIS
- What Allied Health therapy services does the NDIS fund?
- Find out how to prepare for my meeting with my NDIS planner
NDIS & Therapy Services
Choose one of the following session times to attend a free NDIS information session.
- Tuesday 10th April 10.00am to 11.30am
- Thursday 3rd May 1.30pm to 3.00pm
Cost: FREE – refreshments provided
Bookings are essential
To book your place call or email Nicole:
Telephone: 8843 2219
43 Carrington Rd, Box Hill