We are proud to be part of the global effort to increase mental health services, working to make treatment accessible for everyone in our community. That’s why we’re celebrating World Mental Health Day by highlighting there’s ‘no wrong door’ to accessing mental health support.
As there is no wrong door, we partner with other community health services, Governments and other service providers to bring together many options to receive support, which include:
- The NEW STEPS service at Boronia, for the Outer Eastern region for City of Knox
- STEPS service at Box Hill, for the Inner Eastern Melbourne region, City of Whitehorse
- LIFT service at Eltham, for the North Eastern Melbourne region, Shire of Nillumbik
- After Hours Mental Health Nursing service, located at 36 Wellington Road Box Hill
- Community Health general counselling services
Our mental health service is person-centered and trusted and moves with a person as their mental health support needs change. Emphasis is placed on people only telling their story once, so engaging with our mental health service is a seamless and supportive experience.
Our professional and experienced team work together with our partners to provide a variety of counselling, mental health nursing and social and community care options. These targeted and affordable services help people to live safely, independently and meaningfully.
Thank you to the Primary Health Network (PHN), Banyule Community Health and Access Health and Community for their ongoing partnership and financial support.
The team at the NEW STEPS service at 30 Dorset Square, Boronia.