Our Child Psychology service is to hear to help children who may have difficulties with their behaviour, social, emotional or mental development. This might involve things such as-
- Trouble concentrating, sitting still or paying attention
- Talking and being understood by other people or having trouble making friends
- Managing feelings of anger, sadness or anxiety.
Our Child Psychology team provide-
- Play based therapy in a supportive environment
- Strategies and techniques for parents and carers
- Invitations to our other related groups and programs
Sometimes the children and families who come to see us might be linked in with our other services, if they need additional support with growth and development.
To get started or to find out more, get in contact today or phone us on 9890 2220Make an Enquiry