Chronic pain is as ongoing pain that lasts for around three months or more. In most cases people recover from an injury after a certain amount of time, when tissue has healed or the underlying cause has been treated. However Chronic pain outlasts this process, becoming progressively worse and re-occurring over time.
We are here to provide practical and emotional support for people managing chronic pain. This includes consultation with our team of Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists and Psychologists. Some of the ways we support people with chronic pain include-
- Education and strategies on how to manage pain
- Practical support on how to cope
- Strengthening posture and biomechanics
- Exercise, activities and goal setting
- Relaxation techniques and mindfulness
To find out more about our pain management program please contact us on 9890 2220 or make an enquiry below.Make an Enquiry