- Find out what health and food issues concern you
- Take into account your preferred eating pattern and family needs
- Provide information to help you understand how different foods can affect your health and well being
- Put together a realistic plan that suits you
- Support you to reach your goals
- Work with you to prevent or treat diabetes
Costs for our services can vary depending on your situation. Some examples could include:
- Health Care or Pensioner Cards
- My Aged Care or Home Care Packages
- Private Health Care cover
- Chronic Disease Management Plan
For more information see our Fees page. All costs are confirmed at the time of booking our services.
You do not require a referral from to access our Dietitian Service. If you discuss your requirements with your GP, you may be offered a Chronic Disease Management Plan which will entitle you to a rebate.