Our physiotherapy service includes individual consultations as well as group programs and activities. We work with you to assess, diagnose, treat and prevent a wide range of health conditions and movement problems. We also have APA Pain Physiotherapists, who specialise in pain management to provide specific support to suit a number of conditions.
Some of the people who see our Physiotherapy team may have-
- Back and neck pain
- Sports injuries
- Joint sprains
- Post surgical and spinal problems
- Chronic conditions—such as arthritis
To find out more read our FAQ’s below, make an enquiry or contact us on 9890 2220 Make an Enquiry
Frequently Asked Questions:
How much will it cost?
- Costs for our services can vary depending on your situation.
- For more information see our Fees page.
- All costs are confirmed at the time of booking our services.
Do I need a Dr’s referral?
You do not require a referral from your Dr to access this service at Carrington Health. However, if you discuss your requirements with your GP, you may be offered a Chronic Disease Management Plan which will entitle you to a subsidy. Please contact us on 9890 2220 or drop us a line for more details.