Adult speech pathology provides assessment and treatment of speech, language and swallowing problems, particularly related to stroke, neurological disorders, head injury, surgery and ageing. This may include:
- Difficulty with speech clarity, finding the right words to say, difficulty expressing needs or ideas
- Difficulty understanding/processing other’s speech
- Difficulty with spelling, reading, writing
- Difficulty with thinking, memory, social skills as they relate to using language.
- Difficulty with swallowing food or liquid, choking or coughing during mealtimes
- Carers needs for information/advice
We also offer group and individual Speech Pathology sessions.
To find out more please contact us on 9890 2220 or submit an enquiry below. Make an Enquiry
Frequently Asked Questions:
Can a Speech Pathologist assist my child?
Our service also offers speech pathology for children aged between birth to adolescence as part of our Children’s Services Team. This service provides assessment, individual therapy and group therapy programs.
What does it cost?
For information about all fees and charges please visit Our Fees.