Our counselling team are here to support the mental health of families and individuals. Some of the people who come to see us, may have difficulty in one or more of the following areas-
- Depression and/or anxiety
- Feelings of low self-esteem
- Relationship problems
- Traumatic or stressful experiences
- Grief and loss
- Managing anger
- Family violence and abusive relationships
- Perinatal depression
- Dealing with illness or chronic disease.
The counselling services we offer draw on a number of different, evidence based techniques. Counselling support with us may involve-
- One on one sessions where we will work together to address your needs
- Collaborative therapy with children and families
- Developing strategies and learning techniques, to help you manage your mental health
- Options to connect with our other services, groups and programs.
To get started or for more info contact us or call 9890 2220Make an Enquiry