My Aged Care
We are your My Aged Care Partner
Carrington Health has been a trusted provider of services to the community for over 30 years. Our compassionate team genuinely care about making a difference in the lives of the people we see. We offer a wide range of services and support avenues. We also cater for people with more complex needs, who may need a little extra care.
When it comes to your My Aged Care plan, we’ll help you understand your options and which care avenues are right for you. Most importantly, we are to help you enjoy the things in life that matter most to you.
Our support includes:
- Occupational Therapy to help you make the most of your everyday activities
- Physiotherapists to help you keep moving and stay active
- Speech Pathology for people having trouble with communication, eating or swallowing
- Psychology and counselling to help with the changes that older life can bring
- Diabetes Specialist support to help you live your life to the fullest
- Dietitian Services to make sure your diet supports your lifestyle and heath concerns
- Dental Care to keep on top of your oral health and
- Podiatry, to make sure your feet are in the best condition to help you get around
We also offer group activities so that you can keep connected with the community:
- Diabetes support and education groups
- Exercise and gym programs
- Men’s Shed support group
- Falls prevention and Heart Health programs
- Dementia support programs and more
Scroll down to browse our Frequently Asked Questions and your My Aged Care key contacts.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What is My Aged Care?
- My Aged Care is the main entry point into the aged care system in Australia, for anyone 65 years and over OR
- People aged 50 years and over and of Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander heritage.
How do I access services?
- To access a Carrington Health aged care service, you will now need to go through My Aged Care direct
- Call My Aged Care and tell them you want Carrington Health as your preferred provider. They will then arrange an assessment for you.
- See below item for your My Aged Care contacts
Your My Aged Care Contacts
- Call 1800 200 422 and tell them you wish to arrange a referral for Carrington Health
- If you have an issue arranging a referral through My Aged Care, get in touch so our support team can help 9890 2220.