My Aged Care
We have been a trusted provider of services to the community for over 30 years. Our compassionate team genuinely care about making a difference in the lives of the people we see. We offer a wide range of services and support avenues and cater for people with more complex needs, who may need a little extra care. We offer a range of services that you may able to access via your My Aged Care plan or Home Care Package. Our support includes:
- Occupational Therapy to help you make the most of your everyday activities
- Physiotherapists to help you keep moving and stay active
- Speech Pathology for people having trouble with communication, eating or swallowing
- Psychology and counselling to help with the changes that older life can bring
- Diabetes Specialist support to help you live your life to the fullest
- Dietitian Services to make sure your diet supports your lifestyle and heath concerns
- Dental Care to keep on top of your oral health and
- Podiatry, to make sure your feet are in the best condition to help you get around
We also offer group activities so that you can keep connected with the community:
- Diabetes support and education groups
- Exercise and gym programs
- Men’s Shed support group
- Falls prevention and Heart Health programs
- Dementia support programs and more
Scroll down for more info or contact us today on 09890 2220.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What is My Aged Care?
- My Aged Care is the main entry point into the aged care system in Australia, for anyone 65 years and over OR people aged 50 years and over and of Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander heritage.
- Click the following links for specific info on My Aged Care and Home Care Packages.
How do I access services?
- Contact My Aged Care and tell them you want Carrington Health as your preferred My Aged Care provider. They will then arrange an assessment for you and support in how to start your My Aged Care plan.
- Call 1800 200 422 or visit My Aged Care – Contact Us
For more help
Contact us directly if you would like assistance in understanding My Aged Care via our contact us page or by phoning 9890 2220.