My Aged Care
We have been providing services to our community for over 30 years and are dedicated to helping people enjoy better and longer lives. Our services for older adults are here to help you stay at home longer and to maintain your independence. We are a fully accredited provider for a wide range of allied health and therapy services, allowing us to support your health and wellbeing holistically.
The therapy services we provide include:
- Occupational Therapy to help you make the most of your everyday activities
- Physiotherapy to help you rehabilitate, keep moving and stay active
- Speech Pathology for people having trouble with communication, eating or swallowing
- Psychology and Counselling to help with the changes that older life can bring
- Diabetes Specialist support to help you manage your health
- Dietitian Services to make sure your diet supports your lifestyle and health needs and;
- Podiatry to make sure your feet are in the best condition to help you get around.
We also offer group activities so that you can keep connected with the community:
- Physiotherapy, Fitness and Supported Exercise Therapy
- Diabetes support groups and education programs
- Men’s Shed support group
- Falls Prevention program
- GLA:D™ Australia Knee and Hip Osteoarthritis treatment program
- Heart Health group and;
- Dementia and Speech Therapy support programs.
Scroll down for more info or contact us today on 09890 2220.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What is My Aged Care?
- My Aged Care is the main entry point into the aged care system in Australia, for anyone 65 years and over OR people aged 50 years and over and of Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander heritage.
- Click the following links for specific info on My Aged Care and Home Care Packages.
How do I access services?
- Contact My Aged Care and tell them you want Carrington Health as your preferred My Aged Care provider. They will then arrange an assessment for you and support in how to start your My Aged Care plan.
- Call 1800 200 422 or visit My Aged Care – Contact Us
For more help
Contact us directly if you would like assistance in understanding My Aged Care via our contact us page or by phoning 9890 2220.