My Aged Care
My Aged Care is the main entry point into the aged care system in Australia for anyone aged 65 years and over or for people aged 50 years and over and of Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander heritage.
What is a Home Care Package?
Home Care Packages are individually planned and coordinated support services that allow older adults with special care needs to live at home longer and remain independent.
Why would I choose Carrington Health as my Home Care Package provider?
With years of experience providing Home Care Packages we have a deep knowledge of care providers, we understand the Aged Care system and can coordinate services to meet your needs. All this makes us a trusted and experienced Home Care Package provider of choice.
If you have a Home Care Package provided by the Australian Government, we can ensure that you receive quality care of your choice that is tailored to meet your needs. You will also have choice and flexibility in the care you receive at home, as your needs change.
Our Care Management team can support you to navigate the My Aged Care system to help you achieve your health and well being goals. For more information download our Service Information Sheet or speak to the team today by contacting 9430 9141
Frequently Asked Questions:
Which Home Care Packages do you provide?
- Level 1 supports people with basic care needs
- Level 2 supports people with low level care needs (formerly Community Aged Care Packages)
- Level 3 supports people with intermediate care needs
- Level 4 supports people with high level care needs (formerly Extended Aged Care at Home and Extended Aged Care at Home Dementia packages).
How do I get started with My Aged Care?
- Contact My Aged Care and tell them you want Carrington Health as your preferred My Aged Care provider.
- They will then arrange an assessment for you and support in how to start your My Aged Care plan.
- Call 1800 200 422 or visit My Aged Care – Contact Us
- Click the following links for specific info on My Aged Care and Home Care Packages.