We think everyone deserve a chance to reach their potential and develop their abilities. We’ve been a part of our community for over 30 years and are committed to helping people with disabilities through our support services and programs.
Our services for children and adults include:
We also offer NDIS Support Coordination where we can:
- Help you understand your NDIS funding and what may be available to you
- Connect you with the best supports in your community
- Empower you to make your own decisions about your care
- Work together to ensure you get the best value from your NDIS plan
- Help with admin and paperwork to do with service agreements and bookings
Get in touch to find out more
To get in touch with our NDIS team drop us a line below or contact us on 9890 2220
Frequently Asked Questions:
What is the NDIS?
- The NDIS gives people with disabilities greater choice and independence over the supports they receive.
- This covers a wide range of services, supports and equipment that enables people to achieve their goals, increase independence, develop skills for everyday life and participate in the community.
Am I eligible for the NDIS?
- The NDIS provides Australians under the age of 65 who have a permanent and significant disability, with the supports they need to enjoy life.
- You will need to meet the age, residency and disability or early intervention requirements to access the NDIS
- The NDIS have a handy eligibility checklist online, visit the ‘I am elgible‘ page to find out more.
What if I’m over the age of 65 years?
- People over the age of 65 are not eligible for the NDIS.
- You may be able for My Aged Care however, visit our page to find out more or visit myagecare.gov.au