Your NDIS partner
We think everyone deserve a chance to reach their potential and develop their abilities. We’ve been a part of our community for over 30 years and are committed to helping people with disabilities through our support services and programs.
Our services for children and adults include:
We also offer NDIS Support Coordination where we can:
- Help you understand your NDIS funding and what may be available to you
- Connect you with the best supports in your community
- Empower you to make your own decisions about your care
- Work together to ensure you get the best value from your NDIS plan
- Help with admin and paperwork to do with service agreements and bookings
Get in touch to find out more
To contact our NDIS team please call 1300 MY NDIS or 1300 69 6347 or drop us a line below
Frequently Asked Questions:
What is the NDIS?
- The NDIS gives people with disabilities greater choice and independence over the supports they receive.
- This covers a wide range of services, supports and equipment that enables people to achieve their goals, increase independence, develop skills for everyday life and participate in the community.
Am I eligible for the NDIS?
- The NDIS provides Australians under the age of 65 who have a permanent and significant disability, with the supports they need to enjoy life.
- You will need to meet the age, residency and disability or early intervention requirements to access the NDIS
- The NDIS have a handy eligibility checklist online, visit the ‘I am elgible‘ page to find out more.
What if I’m over the age of 65 years?
- People over the age of 65 are not eligible for the NDIS.
- You may be able for My Aged Care however, visit our page to find out more or visit myagecare.gov.au
I have questions about the NDIS