We provide public funded services if you are:
- a pensioner or healthcare card holder and their dependent/s
- a school student up to the age of 18
- of Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander descent
- a refugee or asylum seeker
- a pregnant woman
We also provide a range of services for the following:
- full fee paying clients
- patients referred from a GP
- private health insurance members
- voucher recipients
- Veterans health care card holders (depending on service and eligibility)
- Workcover patients (accessing services included in their cover)
We welcome National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) clients to access our programs and services. To find out which options may be available for you, view our NDIS info page.
Our Allied Health services may be funded under your My Aged Care plan or Home Care Package. We can also support you to apply for My Aged Care funding, view our My Aged Care page for more.